Tiz The Season...
12 Tips of Safe Holiday Shopping!!
holiday shopping season is drawing hear, and while traversing the local malls
and shopping centers with armloads of gifts and packages may seem like fun, here
are a few tips to help keep you safe while you shop!
1. Always be alert.
2. Don't carry lots of cash; use
your debit card instead. If it gets stolen, you can always have a hold put
on your account, or cancel the card all together.
3. Have your car keys out and ready
when you are walking to your car.
4. Wear conservative and comfortable
clothing. Tennis shoes are a good idea.
5. Always be mindful of your
children when you are shopping. Know where they are at all times.
6. Grip your packages tightly when
you are walking around parking lots.
7. Try to look under your car from a
distance when you are approaching.
8. Be careful about giving cash away
to charitable organizations located on curbs. Have your money ready,
folded and slip it in the buckets quickly.
9. Always shop in groups! It's
more fun to shop that way anyway.
10. Be cautious at ATM machines.
If someone is looking over your shoulder, cancel your transaction and go
11. If any situation makes you
uncomfortable, don't feel badly about leaving right away.